A blog is a digital journal or diary where the blogger writes about any topic they like.
Readers can post comments.
The newest entry is always at the top, followed by its comments.
A blog can be personal, like a diary, but is published online so that everybody can read it.
If the blogger knows a lot about a topic, the blog can be professional.
1. A blog should have a main title, to give an idea of the topic.
2. Each post should have an entry title that explains what the entry is about.
3. A blog can have many paragraphs.
4. The paragraphs can have subheadings.
5. Readers can comment on the postings.
6. The blogger can answer the readers’ comments.
A blog can contain text, pictures and links. It should be updated often.