A biography is a text about a real person.
An autobiography is a text that someone has written about themselves. A biography is often written about well-known people, such as writers, singers, athletes etc.
1. Starts with a short introduction of the person: name and profession.
2. First paragraph: facts about the childhood and family of the person.
3. Next paragraph: what the person is known for.
4. More paragraphs: some other interesting facts about that person. Something important, exciting, dramatic that happened to him or her.
5. Ending: what the person does now, did after their career or will do in the future.